Who Else Wants to Get Closer to God and Live a Joyful and Fulfilled Life?
In these busy times, it’s even more important to have a solid relationship with God. Yet, prayer can easily fall between the cracks. In addition, your prayer may seem to bounce around you and go nowhere, leaving you with unanswered questions. How do you get past this?
If you want to revitalize your prayer life, strengthen your intimate connection with God to live a happy, fulfilled, and confident life, then the “How to Pray Suite” is for you. Read the book, How to Pray: Living Wholly Through Honest, Surrendered, Heart Praying. Go through the study guide, How to Pray: Study Guide, and journal using the devotional, How to Pray: 28-Day Devotional and Journal.
It’s not enough to say, “I’ll pray more.” To move on you must pray differently, out of a deepened understanding of God. Buy the book, and the 28-day devotional and journal. You’ll GET THE STUDY GUIDE FREE. Save $7.95. Pay $27.95 instead of
$35.90 Get free shipping.
How to Pray will show you how to pray naturally with honest, surrendered, heart praying.
Click here and find out how to use the “How to Pray Suite” with a group
How to Pray is a great 4 week study for your group. Below you will find guidance on how to use the How to Pray Suite with your group.
Read one chapter in the book each week. When you gather, go through the lesson. At home, participants will go through the corresponding week in the devotional.
Example of how to use the How to Pray Suite.
- At home, one week before you meet, read chapter 1 in How to Pray: Living Wholly Through Honest, Surrendered, Heart Praying. This chapter is entitled "Missing You."
- At home, at the same time that you start the chapter, turn to "Week One: Missing You" in the How to Pray: 28-Day Devotional and Journal. Each day, read the devotional and follow the journaling guidelines.
- When you gather at the end of that week, turn to "Lesson One: Missing You" in the How to Pray: Study Guide. Discuss & go through the questions and activities together.
Do this for each chapter each week.
With this book, you’ll journey on your path to wholeness as you uncover what keeps prayer from being natural and easy. Strengthen your intimate connection with God as you move past the blocks to real praying with a real God.
This is praying that is honest, surrendered, and from the heart. You don’t have to stay stuck as you face the world with its challenges. In How to Pray you will find a book that is:
- Filled with real world examples,
- Easy to read and understand,
- Examines different aspects of how we struggle in our praying,
- Long enough to take you deeper but not enough to overwhelm you.
How to Pray: Study Guide
Get more from the book, How to Pray: Living Wholly Through Honest, Surrendered, Heart Praying, with this study guide: Your intimate connection to God is strengthened through the prayers that you speak. Yet, you struggle.
This How to Pray: Study Guide, will take you deeper into experiencing God more fully and living more wholly with clarity and peace in a personal way.
How to Pray: 28-Day Devotional and Journal
How to Pray: 28-Day Devotional and Journal helps you to go past wishful thinking and strengthen your connection with God. Each day you’ll get prayers, Scripture readings, and reflections as well space for you to journal.
Take this 28-day journey and strengthen your connection with God. How to Pray: 28-Day Devotional and Journal is a stand-alone complement and enhancement to the book, How to Pray: Living Wholly Through Honest, Surrendered, Heart Praying.